Group of people standing next to each other

Non-Citizens: Car Accident Protection

Regardless of your citizenship status, you can pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering in all states.  Furthermore, pursuing an insurance settlement will not negatively impact your legal status. You do not need a Social Security number, a driver’s license, or permanent resident status to file an insurance claim against a negligent

Non-Citizens: Car Accident Protection Read More »