How We Help

Pain and
Injury Relief

You’ve been through a lot. Let us help you immediately answer questions about your medical care, and find the specialists you need to recover.

Car and
Insurance Help

We’ll guide you through understanding the insurance policies which may cover medical expenses, auto repairs, and a rental car.


We’ll carefully review your accident to help you determine if you need an attorney, or if you can reach a fair insurance settlement on your own.

3 Steps to Physical, Financial and Auto Restitution




Free 15 min phone consultation

A free consultation where our experts will carefully listen to you about your accident.

Get Your Plan

Before you hang up you will have the outline for your medical and auto recovery plan and how much your claim may be worth.

Restore your life

Get your health and auto restored and the compensation you deserve.

Restore Your Quality of Life

With our team of experts supporting you, you’ll feel a renewed sense of hope for financial, physical, and emotional recovery.

Call Today for Answers to These Common Questions

  1. Take pictures. Pictures provide evidence for insurance companies to determine fault and verify claims. Take a picture of all vehicles involved in the accident.

2. Get medical assistance. Even if you don’t feel pain the day of the accident, or believe you are uninjured, we highly recommend seeking medical care. Call us now at 801-683-1948​ to set up a no-cost medical exam.

3. Obtain a copy of the police report. Police reports include statements of who was at fault, which will be important for insurance claims. You can gain access to this report by contacting the local police department.

4. Call your insurance company. Provide details of the accident and your injuries. When discussing the accident, do not admit fault. Let the police and the insurance company decide fault based on evidence. Do not state that you are uninjured unless you have had a medical examination.

Do I have pain and discomfort? 

If you are experiencing pain and discomfort we recommend calling in for a No Cost Medical Exam or visiting your primary physician. Having a simple check-up will help identify any minor internal injuries that need medical attention.

We recommend calling in for a No Cost Medical Exam or visiting your primary physical and having a check up promptly after an accident has occurred. Having a simple check up will help identify any minor internal injuries that need medical attention. 

How quickly do I need to seek medical assistance?

We strongly suggest getting medical care as soon as possible. The longer you delay your care, the more aggravated your injuries can become. 

Who can help me determine the extent of my injuries?

Medical doctors can help identify the extent of your injuries and can recommend other specialists for more specific care. Visit Our Team for more information about healthcare professionals and their services. 

What if I don’t have medical insurance?

Some states, like Utah, have a no-fault car insurance system. This system covers medical bills through  PIP (Personal Insurance Protection) which is included with every auto insurance plan. Most states offer no-fault medical coverage for those injured in an accident regardless of whether or not you have health insurance. Check your auto insurance policy requirements for your state, and their specific coverage limits.

What will happen to my job if I miss work due to my injuries?

The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 protects injured employees who are still able to perform job duties against termination.  If you lose your job due to injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for lost earnings.

I need a rental car. How do I get one and who pays? 

When filing your insurance claim talk about getting a rental car. If you are eligible for a rental car, set up billing to go directly to your insurance company. Reserve your rental for the same date you are dropping your car off for repairs. Finalize payment with the insurance company upon returning your rental.

Do I need to take pictures of my car after an accident? 

Yes, photos provide evidence for insurance claims. If you were unable to take photos due to injuries, a police report would provide the needed evidence.

Do I have to go to the auto-care shop the insurance company recommends? 

No, the choice of auto repair shop is yours by law.

Who pays for my medical bills?

In Utah, your own auto insurance coverage which includes personal injury protection (PIP) pays for medical treatment and other out-of-pocket losses up to the limit of your policy, regardless of fault.

My medical bills exceed the personal injury threshold limit, how do I pay the remaining bills? 

You can pursue compensation for all categories of losses in a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver’s insurance company. With Utah policies, sustaining serious injuries such as permanent disability, impairment, disfigurement or dismemberment also enable you to pursue a personal injury lawsuit.

Who will pay for my car repairs? 

If you are not at fault, the other driver’s insurance company is liable for any damages to your vehicle. If you are at fault, check your insurance policy for at-fault vs no-fault driver coverage as some policies don’t include at-fault vehicle damage coverage.

How do I determine who is at fault in the accident? 

Police determine fault by identifying which driver violated the rules of the road. Insurance companies can also determine fault based on photos, eyewitness accounts and information provided by drivers in insurance claims. 

How will this accident affect my insurance premium?

Even if you’re not at fault, that depends on your insurance company and state. Some insurance companies will let the first accident slide, others will increase rates after you’ve been involved in several accidents. 

What if the accident was my fault?

Your monthly insurance premiums will increase for a limited time. Insurance companies determine increases and duration. Check with your insurance company for more specific guidelines. 

If the insurance company is offering a settlement, do I take it? 

You are under no obligation to take the initial settlement offer. Insurance companies save themselves money by limiting the amount of money they pay on claims.  Before you accept any offer from an insurance company, it is important to determine the full extent of how this accident and any injuries could affect your future.

Learn more about insurance settlements on our Insurance Assistance Page or call to speak with one of our representatives at 801-683-1948.

Can I settle with the insurance company on my own? Do I need an attorney?

Yes, you can settle with your insurance company without a lawyer. However, if your personal injury expenses exceed $3,000 or you have permanent injuries, we recommend calling in to speak with our experts to help determine if you need an attorney.  

If I get an attorney, am I suing the other person in the accident or the insurance company? 

In most cases, you are not suing the other driver. Your attorney pursues a fair settlement from the other driver’s insurance, and if needed, your own insurance.

What determines the value of my case?

Economic damages (property damage, the amount of lost income based on missed work and medical bills) and non-economic damages (pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, loss of relationships and mental anguish). 

How do I choose the right attorney?

Find an attorney who specializes in personal injury law and is familiar with local, state, and national laws. Note if they’ve taken their cases to trial and received high verdicts and settlements. Your Accident Advocate is happy to help you find the right legal representation and set up a free consultation with the attorney.

How do attorneys determine the amount for a fair settlement?

Attorneys compare your insurance settlement offer against similar cases to determine whether or not the proposed amount is fair. 

What if the insurance company isn’t offering any fair settlements? 

If the attorney isn’t getting any fair offers from the insurance adjuster, they may take the case to a mediator or to court. 

Learn more about settlements and how your settlement is determined on our Legal Assistance Page or call to speak with one of our representatives at 801-683-1948.

Client Consultations
0 +
Client Satisfaction Rate
0 %

Our Team

Medical Doctors
medical doctor for vehicle accidents
chiropractor woman smiling
Pain Specialists
female medical assistant in pink scrubs
surgeon with stethoscope for auto injuries
Physical Therapists
female physical therapist holding binder
Client Advocate
woman smiling with orange binder

Our Partners

auto accident attorney with glasses
Insurance Agents
Woman dressed professional and smiling